We love our lipsticks to last for hours, to go to our jobs or to meetings and have a drink or a coffee without worrying about them. So today we decided to expose the 7 best lipstick hacks you should know that we are following!
1. Exfoliate your lips for a smoother application with a toothbrush for 20 – 60 seconds. This will took away the dead skin and will make your lips smoother, plumper and sexier from time to time.
A) The lips are very sensitive so use a wet toothbrush for a softer application.
B) Make a natural DIY scrub with an equal amount of sugar and fresh lemon juice, apply it on your lips and exfoliate them.
C) If you want plumper lips, then make a lip scrub with cinnamon and Vaseline. We love it!
2. Apply after the exfoliation, petroleum jelly (or your favorite lip balm). Leave it until you have done the rest of your makeup, rub it off and continue with the next hack. Softer and moisturized than ever!
[Read also: Correcting: Color Theory in Makeup – The Basics]
3. Apply a – waterproof / long-wearing – lip liner in the same/similar color as your lipstick. This will make the lipstick last longer because when you will lose a little bit of the lipstick’s color, the lip liner will still be there and none will understand anything.
4. Take a tissue, hold it over your lips and apply translucent powder with a fluffy brush. Mat but juicy. This hack will make the lipstick lasts all day long.
5. Take foundation to clear the excess lipstick around your lips. You will have a clearer and sharp outline and your lips will pop!
6. Rock it with red lipstick. Red lips are back in trend!
7. Every night before you go to bed do steps 1 & 2. Regular exfoliation will help them to prevent dry chapped lips. We are exfoliating our lips for years and the results are amazing.
Do you have any suggestions or questions about the 7 best lipstick hacks? Except for the comments section and social media, you can use the contact form here. However, don’t forget to follow alternchanges.com on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.