Lemon is a gift from Mother Nature, high in Vitamin C, antioxidants, and compounds that regulate acidity and promote fat elimination, so why not exposing some uses of lemons for your beauty issues?
Get excited because you are gonna use just 1-2 ingredients for 7 beauty issues.
Beauty uses of Lemons
1. Apply lemon juice on a clean face. Let it dry or leave it overnight and wash it in the morning with lukewarm water. It will make your skin smoother, brighter and it will help you to reduce acne and blackheads.
2. Mix fresh lemon juice with sugar for the best lip exfoliation ever! No chapped lips anymore!
3. Apply lemon juice on your hair and go for sun therapy. After few times you will see natural hair highlights.
4. Mix few drops of lemon juice with warm olive oil. Massage your nails with the mixture in order to grow them faster and healthier along with whitening them.
5. Mix 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice with 1 teaspoon of baking soda and apply on your armpits every morning for 10 minutes in order to stop sweating and whiten your armpits.
6. Who doesn’t want to have white teeth?? Mix well (until you have a thick paste) few drops of fresh lemon juice with 1 teaspoon of baking soda, and brush your teeth for 3-4 minutes. Do not use this mixture on your teeth more than 1-2 times per week, as it may hurt the tooth enamel.
7. Squeeze half lemon in one 1 glass of lukewarm water and drink it every morning before eating or drinking anything else in order to lose weight easier and faster.
Do you have any suggestions or questions? Except for the comments section and social media, you can use the contact form here. However, don’t forget to follow alternchanges.com on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.