Warning: You are about to enter the article that shares some amazing makeup tips from celebrities makeup artists that you have never heard of.
Nicolas Degennes, creative director of Givenchy beauty
(1) If you love a luminous skin effect, then this will be your favorite tip! Mix with your foundation a golden or a pearly white eyeshadow. “It gives your complexion a radiance beyond compare,” he said.
James Vincent, celebrity makeup artist and director of artistry for Ardency Inn
(2) Apply your favorite blush on your cheeks before you apply your foundation, for a more natural glow.
(3) “Apply two shades of blush for the perfect flush of youth. Pink or anything in the red family should be placed on the apple of the cheek; it will give the effect of blood coming to the surface. Peach, coral, or anything in the orange family should be applied to the highest point of the cheekbone; that gives the effect of heat rising. Finish by bringing a matte bronzer to the skin where the sun hits the face (forehead, cheekbone, bridge of the nose, and chin)”, as James Vincent said.
Cecilia Muench, creative director of Inglot
(4) Mix a loose powder with your foundation, not too much because you do not need to make it cakey and you will have a thicker foundation with a better coverage in no time!
Petra Strand, creator of Pixi by Petra
(5) She loves using color corrector all over lips to neutralize the lip tone and make the lipstick color to more vibrant and pop in no time.
Niki Metz, director of artistry for Jouer
(6) Niki shares her best secrets for oily faces. When she doesn’t have face primer she prefers to apply cornstarch on skin before the foundation.
(7) In order to give your lips a natural lift, apply concealer to the outer corners of your lips.
Do you have any suggestions or questions? Except for the comments section and social media, you can use the contact form here. However, don’t forget to follow alternchanges.com on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.